Friday, October 19, 2012

Black Friday Price Matching? Yes Please!


My biggest pet peeve with Black Friday shopping is that the deals are often only in limited quantities and therefore, hard to get. So when this article came across my Google reader, I thought I would share it with you guys.

It appears as though some major American retailers are going to start doing price matching as a part of their Black Friday Promotions. Could it be?

I read a Wall Street Journel Article piece the other day that said Best Buy was going to start doing online price matching and rumor has it that Target is also planning to do the same. The only downside that I can see is that giant retail chains often have their own specific brand models - so it is impossible to price match bigger ticket items. For example a TV model at Best buy might have an additional "-B" on the end of it, so when you try to do a price match they can say it is not the same product.

I guess we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment