Tuesday, November 13, 2012

App to Help Americans Get Black Friday Deals


If you're the kind of person who actually follows the 'theres an app for that' mentality, then you're in luck. BFAds has just dropped this app to help you spot deals that you want to pick up when Black Friday rolls around.

I haven't had a chance to review the app yet to see how well it works or what content has. One review on the Apple site says "Useless ads are NOT Black Friday and have no prices!" - but I'm sure that will change as the actual flyers for the day become available. We're still a bit far out from the actual date.

Also, if you're looking for Black Friday deals in Canada you're also likely to be out of luck. Canadian promotions are seldom the same as their American counterpart and BFAds seems to be focused on the (much larger) US market. I'll try to install the app in the next couple of days though and share my thoughts for my friends south of the border.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment