Thursday, November 1, 2012

Are you an investment person? This could be some Black Friday Tips for ya....


Have the natural disasters of late left you feeling like you need to make a quick dollar? Are you made of money and feel like investing?

Well, I might just have the answer for you. I found this article that may (or may not) show the stocks that are good choices during the Black Friday season. If you look at the chart you'll see that the best companies to invest in are those that are holiday oriented.  By that I mean electronics and furniture retailers - think things that people are otherwise too frugal to buy.

We'll do our best to find deals for Black Friday that actually help you save, as we know that the economy is tight. What are you looking for this holiday season? I've got nothing but time - so let me know what you're searching for and I will put the effort in to make sure you find the item you need for a happy holiday.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment